A step-by-step guide on how to uninstall the SecureLine VPN software from your device.
Checkout this video:
If you need to uninstall SecureLine VPN for any reason, follow the instructions below. Please note that this will only uninstall the app, and not your Avast account.
To uninstall SecureLine VPN:
1. Open your Windows Control Panel and select ‘Programs and Features’.
2. Right-click on ‘Avast SecureLine VPN’ and select ‘Uninstall/Change’.
3. Confirm the Avast SecureLine VPN uninstall by clicking ‘YES’.
What is SecureLine VPN?
SecureLine VPN is a program developed by Avast. The most used version is 1.0.42, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is vpnui.exe. The software installer includes 12 files and is usually about 15.1 MB (15,872,577 bytes).
How to Uninstall SecureLine VPN
If you’re having trouble with SecureLine VPN or simply want to uninstall it, we’re here to help. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to uninstall the program.
For Windows Users
If you are a Windows user and want to uninstall SecureLine VPN, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Start menu and go to Control Panel.
2. Click on Programs and Features.
3. Scroll down and find the SecureLine VPN entry.
4. Click on it once and then click on the Uninstall button at the top of the window.
5. Confirm the action by clicking Yes in the pop-up window that appears.
For Mac Users
1) Open the SecureLine VPN app and click on the gear icon in the top-right corner.
2) Select ‘Uninstall’ from the list of options.
3) You will be asked to enter your password to confirm the uninstallation.
4) Once you have confirmed, the uninstallation process will begin.
5) Once it is finished, you will see a message confirming that SecureLine VPN has been uninstalled.
We hope you found this guide helpful. If you have any further questions, please contact our support team.